Watch the free replay of the webinar It’s About Time Understanding the Science of Time Management with ADHD with Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA, which originally aired Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 and download the expert slides.
Most people with ADHD struggle to manage their time and to do the right things at the right times. Why are procrastination, time blindness, and tardiness such big problems? Researchers have taken a close-up look at the ADHD brain and have uncovered the reasons why it estimates, uses, and values time differently. Here, ADHD expert Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., will take a deeper look at the science of time awareness and time management through an ADHD lens. He will discuss the concepts of time horizon and “temporal discounting” to help you understand why some strategies work better than others. This webinar will teach adults to “see” time by externalizing it and “feel” time by building motivation.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Understand the disconnect between knowing and doing
- See why procrastination is such a common struggle for adults diagnosed with ADHD
- Create strategies to see time more clearly
- Build a work environment that helps you get going earlier on deadlines
- Develop tips and pointers to help you get and stay motivated without waiting until the last minute